BLACK BEAN FUNDIDO RECIPE. IT’S THE PERFECT GOURMET ADDITION TO ANY PARTY SPREAD.
IF YOU MAKE IT AT HOME, TAKE A PICTURE AND USE THE HASHTAG #EMMEATS SO WE CAN SEE!
- 2# Monteray Jack Cheese
- 1# Chihuahua Cheese (or Mild Cheddar)
- 16 oz can artichokes (drained)
- 3 poblano peppers (or canned chilies)
- 4 shakes tapateo hot sauce (or your favorite)
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups black beans (cooked)
- 1 cup hot salsa (or your favorite)
- 1 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- Lots of tortilla chips
- Add the peppers and artichokes to a pot and cook for about 5 minutes over low heat until tender.
- Add the cream and hot sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the cheese and stir to combine.
- Place in a 300 degree oven and bake until melted all the way through.
- Spoon the beans over the cheese and place back in the oven to heat all the way through.
- Remove from oven and drizzle the crema and salsa over the dip and serve.