https://catchhg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/blog-post-300x156.jpg 156 300 [email protected] https://catchhg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/chg-logo-new.png [email protected]2014-12-05 11:46:152018-03-14 23:37:46LEXINGTON BRASS’ BEET RAVIOLI IS A FUN TWIST ON PASTA
https://catchhg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG-0066-300x200.jpg 200 300 [email protected] https://catchhg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/chg-logo-new.png [email protected]2014-02-27 12:50:302018-03-14 23:41:03KALE SALAD
AS FEATURED IN OK MAGAZINE, THE KALE SALAD AT LEXINGTON BRASS IS THE PERFECT MENU ADDITION TO ANY OSCAR’S VIEWING PARTY.
IF YOU MAKE IT AT HOME, TAKE A PICTURE AND USE THE HASHTAG #EMMEATS SO WE CAN SEE!
- 2 Bunches of Black Tuscan Kale, stems removed and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup of grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Zest from 2 preserved Lemons, diced
- 1/4 cup of Pine Nuts (Toast the pine nuts in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes on a sheet tray until golden brown.)
- 1/2 cup Roasted Bell Pepper Oil
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup of good aged white balsamic vinegar
- 2T of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cumin seed
- Pinch of Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- In a small pot, heat up the olive oil with the garlic gloves and cook until the garlid browns and then remove from heat.
- In a blender, combine the bell pepper oil, roasted garlic cloves, the oil the garlic was cooked in, aged white balsamic vinegar, sugar, and cumin seed and puree until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped kale, grated pecorino romano cheese, diced preserved lemon, and pine nuts.
- Toss the salad together with 1/4 of the dressing.
- You may add or subtract the dressing to your desired taste.