AS FEATURED ON TOWN & COUNTRY, THROW A FANCY CINCO DE MAYO PARTY WITH THIS TUNA TARTARE TACO RECIPE FROM LEXINGTON BRASS. IF YOU MAKE IT AT HOME, TAKE A PICTURE AND USE THE HASHTAG #EMMEATS SO WE CAN SEE!
- 1 lb. Sushi Grade Tuna, diced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Cilantro, finely diced
- In a large bowl season the diced tuna with the soy sauce, chopped chives, extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- While seasoning, place the large bowl over a bowl of ice to keep the tuna chilled.
- Hard corn tortillas (can use mini tacos as pictured)
- Hot paprika
- Warm the taco shells until sizzling.
- Sprinkle with paprika and salt.
RED CHILI AIOLI INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups Kewpie Mayonnaise (available in Asian Grocery stores)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl add the mayonnaise, sriracha, sesame oil and rice wine vinegar.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Mix the tuna together with the soy sauce, chives, olive oil and sea salt and add to the plate.
- Add the Red Chili aioli to the plate as design.
- Add the Crispy Corn Tacos and garnish with micro cilantro.