Catch Hospitality Group gift cards (CARD) may be used to purchase goods and services at any participating Catch until the full balance is used. The Card has no cash value; except as required by law, it is not redeemable for cash. Any resale is strictly prohibited. For balance information or to report your card lost or stolen, call (212) 627-1235.
- Gift card purchases are non-refundable.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any contracted banquet or private dining event.
- Protect your gift card like you would cash.
- We cannot be held liable for the loss, theft, or delayed receipt of any orders.
- We will not be responsible for lost gift cards as a result of non-delivery due to incorrect addresses or other occurrences outside of our control.
- Title and risk of loss shall pass to the purchaser upon deposit in the US Mail or with USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- Due to the cash-like nature of gift cards, it is our recommendation that you choose an expedited method of shipping via FedEx.
- Currently, our online service and call center are unable to take any International orders.
Locations not accepting gift cards
Please note that the following locations do not currently accept Gift Cards: Catch Las Vegas, Catch Playa del Carmen
When purchasing online or through the CashStar call center additional Terms & Conditions apply.